|Mom, my chubby munchkin self, and my sister Molly|
|Mom & her mom (my Grandma) looking all dolled up|
for a train ride to Florida (from CT!)
Spring/Summer circa '64/'65
1. We all joke about how my mom may love our dog, Snickers, more than she loves us... which isn't exactly true, but she does love him a lot. While I would probably consider this gift to be a joke, she would actually cherish it. She even has a watercolor of a dog on her pinterest board with the caption, "I think Snickers may need one of these!"
2. The usual Mother's Day gift for my mom is a trip to Home Depot where she picks out all of the flowers she wants to plant in her gardens, followed by her four children and her husband planting them while she relaxes on the patio. I'd say it's a pretty good deal on her end.
3. The Design Bible via Deborah Needleman, former editor in chief and founder of Domino Magazine and now editor in chief of the Wall Street Journal.
4. Monogrammed Jack Rogers. My mom loves JR and she loves monograms... it's a natural fit!
5. Quality time with mom. Enough said.
6. Monogrammed beach hat. She loves her floppy brim beach hats, and this is just too cute!
7. Sunglasses. Every year my mom buys a few new pairs and every year she loses them. These are cute and on the accident-forgiveness side ($16 from Target!!)