Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Crazy is a relative term in my family!" - Anonymous




I really liked that quote so I made it my blog title.

Many say that I should write a book [on my family and my life]. I will, and in fact many times have begun to write said memoir, but the thing is that as funny as it is, I don't know if I will ever have the chutzpa to share! If I did have said memoir, it would be called one of two titles:

You Can't Make This Stuff Up (... but, sometimes, I wish I could say that I did.)

It Takes a Village


The latter will more likely be a chapter in the book. Or a sequel. I have a lot to say about that famous, insanely accurate (and adequate to my upbringing) African proverb.

Anyways, if you can't tell, I went home for the final two and half weeks of May. It was a glorious two weeks filled with a lot of organizing and packing up work clothes to bring back to Milwaukee for the summer, social calendar events and hanging out with friends, visiting with family, and simply hanging out. A few pictures of my trip are below!
Baby bro's prom night! He was too cool to smile...


Impromptu Trip to Fenway with my dad and brother to meet up with my uncle and cousin!

Lunch & Desserts with Mom and my sisters at Via Quadronno on the UES



Tomas Saraceno's City in the Clouds
on the roof of the Met!

Momma and her girls!

A final day at the beach with the fam!
Dad at his favorite place



 I'd say summer is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment