Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Back to School

I mentioned last week that last Monday was my last first day of school (for the fall, anyways!), so this Friday's Fancies was perfect! I picked something slightly dressier, since this semester I am interning at a museum two mornings a week, so those two days I tend to come to class looking like quite the professional! :)

Here's what I would love to wear!

Top ~ TopShop
Cords~ J. Crew
Leopard Pumps~ J. Crew Collection

I am loving peplum tops. For my height (and lack of waist), they are perfect for defining the figure. I also cannot appropriately express my love for J. Crew corduroys, and this color is phenomenal- I saw them in J. Crew last week and almost died of happiness for fall fashion being upon us. Leopard is pretty much self-explanatory. Everything is better when leopard print! 

last first day!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment