Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Menocal

Despite my tendency to lean towards the classic, preppy, and leopard print details in fashion and interior design, my weakness is most definitely the "perfectly imperfect" and funky design aesthetic.

The latest designer to join the "how are you so fabulous slash I want your life" club is the artist Happy Menocal, most recently featured in the September issue of my {online bible}. 

{source}
I would die a thousand deaths for the lobster print on her home page! 

Here are a few other faves!!

{found here}



{visit me here}

You can visit the whole portfolio of work, as well as find information on Custom Heraldry (how fabulous that sounds) and Pet Portraits (Merry Christmas Mom....) {here} at Happy Menocal's site. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment