Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

OBSESSED: SwellCaroline

Matchbook Magazine readers may recognize SwellCaroline from their ads in the fabulous online mag, but if you are not an obsessive reader who clicks on the links of literally every page of that mag and reads it front to back at least once a week, well, let me introduce ya!

{source}
I'm sorry, their own tagline is, "Addictive Costume Jewelry" .... how can one not be intrigued?

My Pinterest was quite literally invaded by my obsessive pinning of their beautiful baubles and addicting accessories {here}, but below are a few of my faves!

{buy me here!}

{click here to see more options}

{because everyone needs an monogram, find me here}

{i understand i'm a pretty fabulous belt. and i'm right here}


Seriously, these are only a few of the unbelievably affordable and fabulous options at SwellCaroline, so show them some love and check the whole selection {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment