Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Area Happenings

While I live in Milwaukee, Chicago is only an hour away, and I have many friends who live in the area. I love going downtown and there are always great things to do {aside from getting Portillos and Lou Malnatis... my mind isn't always on food!!!}. A few lovely happenings?

1. The Randolph Street Flea Market opened this weekend! {Like the Antiques Garage in Chelsea or Brimfield in Mass... which I'm DYING to go to} Tickets are $10 each (or $8 in advanced)... but that's a small price to pay for the treasures you can find!

{source}
2. Ladies in the area... looking to model? The Everygirl {brainchild of bloggers Danielle Moss and Alaina Kaczmarski} is in pursuit of a plethora of eager and willing fabulous young ladies to model for the site! If this fulfills your every wish, then check out the details {here}! Even if you don't want to model {or you won't be in the Chicago area}, you should still check out the site because it is fabulous!

{my early experiences vogue-ing}

It's the little things that get a girl through a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment