Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Luck of the Irish!

A Happy {early} Saint Patrick's Day to all! This week, Friday's Fancies is {obviously} drawing inspiration from the impending holiday! As a 99% irish girl, I love this day of the year, and though I'm still debating my plans, my outfit will remain the same: full of green and some Irish Pride!

{sperry's}{shirt}{necklace}{scarf}{tattoo}{belt}

A Happy Saint Patty's to you all as well! 

AND 

Make sure you head {here} to check out the rest of the Friday's Fancies!
ox

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Great picks, especially the scarf! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the loafers! What a comfy festive pair of shoes!! The scarf is a great shade of green - I'm kind of in love with it.
    Hope you have a fabulous time this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shade as well- I actually found it online at Target!! Definitely going to make a trip over to the store and see if they have it! Enjoy your weekend! xx C

      Delete
  3. I'm loving the Sperry's!! I found your blog through Friday's Fancies, as I am participating too! Super cute, and I'm honored to be one of your first followers :) Have a great St. Patty's Day! xoxo, morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad to have you as one of my followers, as well! :) Enjoy your weekend! xx C

      Delete
  4. Great leprechaun worthy selections for a green-filled weekend! I am LOVING the necklace on the upper right corner, I would wear that in a heartbeat. I hope you have enjoyed your week and wishing you a wonderful St. Patty's Day!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com (check out the face-lift!)

    ReplyDelete