Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Color Crush: Leopard Print!

It's no secret to anyone who knows me that I absolutely adore, obsess over, cannot get enough of... Leopard Print. My iPhone cover is Leopard print. My fave pair of flats are these old black Nine West Loafers with leopard print tops (that I bought six or seven years ago back when people thought leopard print was outrageous...) A couple of months ago, I had Sally Hansen leopard print nails on and hadn't noticed that I had my mom's leopard print J.Crew cardigan and the coat check guy at the Met asked me if I had purposely matched my phone, nails, and sweater.... awkward? Whatever! What can I say? I love it! 

{coat}{bag}{tote}{skirt}{belt}{hat}{scarf}{cardcase}{nails}{loafers}{flats}{dress}

P.S. ~ How fab is that coat?! I had it pinned to my style board on Pinterest, so I didn't have the original source. However, I absolutely die over that entire outfit. Love, love, love!

Happy Sunday!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment