Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

LONNY is BACK!

For those of you who are Matchbook Girls and LONNY lovers, you probably know that LONNY has been noticeably absent for the past few months as they revamped their look. Well (drumroll please....)

Welcome back LONNY!

{source}
What a perfect way to spend a Sunday! I'll be getting back to you later this week with my fave features once I have a chance to sit down and read it! Today is jam-packed with prep/set up for the high school fashion show my mom chairs followed by a family birthday party. Not your typical spring break activities, but fun and busy nonetheless!

Check out LONNY {here}... and can we just gush over Anna Burke's outfit for a second? I'm not sure what I love the most, but I think I'm going to have to go with the shoes... or the jacket... love it all!


Happy Sunday!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment