Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Gentle Art of Domesticity

Over break I went over to hang out with some family friends- the mom, Elizabeth of B~Inspired, gave me sewing lessons for years and is an all-around creative person. While we were all talking about school and our latest projects, blogging, etc, Miss Elizabeth brought over a book, The Gentle Art of Domesticity, which is authored by British creative tour du force and blogger Jane Brocket of Yarnstorm.


How deliciously welcoming is the cover?!

Just as I was taking pictures with my phone so that I could remember what to look for when I went to purchase the book myself, I was presented with this:


An early birthday present! My own copy! I was so excited and grateful to add it to my growing coffee table book collection. The pages are bright, cheery, and delicious with fun ideas and beautifully photographed projects, flowers, knitting and craftsmanship. 



{all photos by colleen for splash of color}
If you haven't already heard of this delightful find, you must check it out!
{available here and here}



What books are must haves for your coffee table? 

xx
C

No comments:

Post a Comment