Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Current State of Affairs

Ever have days {or in my case, weeks} where you have too much on your mind or going on around you and you can't seem for the life of you to complete all of the projects you want/need to get done? This is how I feel about blogging. For the past week, I have had so so SO many sources of inspiration constantly flooding my brain that it's hard to wrap my head around all of it! Though, as I was saying to my friend over at B~Inspired, I would rather be abundantly and overly inspired than under-inspired any day of the week!

It's just that, sometimes, I end up feeling like this:

{source}

and this:

{source}

I have so many yummy things to share with you this next week, but right now it's all about the bracket!

No comments:

Post a Comment